The Jermain Defoe Foundation is hosting it’s fourth annual children’s charity 5-aside football tournament to raise money for underprivileged children in the Caribbean and the UK.
The JDF Cup will take place on Bank Holiday Monday, May 6 2019 at The Matchday Walthamstow for children between the ages of 5-13.
The money raised from the tournament will go towards helping underprivileged children and current projects at the foundation include supporting Holy Family Children’s Home in St Lucia.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01708 511 809 or Jordan on: 07921 339 268
- U6s *U7s* U8s* registration time: 9am
- U6s *U7s* U8s* kick-off time: 10am
- U9-10s* U11s* U12-13s* registration time: 2pm
- U9-10s* U11s* U12-13s* registration time: 3pm
- Each team gets a minimum of 4 games
- All teams must have minimum of 7 players
- All team managers must be present for tournament briefing 10 minutes before kick-off.
- Fun Pitch
- Penalty Shootout Competition
- Meet & Greet with Jermain
- Food Stalls
- Trophy Presentation
- Live Auction & Raffle Prizes
WHAT TEAMS SAID LAST YEAR: